I got fed up trying to find a solution to my Xamarin Admob problems, and I wanted to vent.
Font size! It sounds like one of the simplest things to figure out, but it turns out that sizing font to make a label expand and fill the available space is actually quite challenging in Xamarin. But I figured out a solution that works for all of it, and I’m excited to share it with you.
Welcome to my first development log about a mobile app I’m working on titled ‘I Am’. It’s a concept I’ve had for quite some time, and it’s turning out to be a great starter project. Rather than go deep into the details right away, I want to start by sharing a little about the project - what it is, my development goals, and some of the roadblocks I expect to encounter along the way (and some I’ve already had trouble with!).